In June 2015 the LWF Council approved a policy on subsidizing costs of the Assembly delegates. If your church needs to request subsidy please read the policy carefully before filling in the subsidy request form.
The subsidy request form should be sent to LWF_Assembly@lutheranworld.org no later than 31 January 2017. After this date, assuming some late requests are approved, we will be unable to arrange travel for those delegates for whom the requests have been submitted. In addition, we will only reimburse up to a maximum amount equal to the quoted amount given to us by our preferred provider.
If your subsidy request is approved by the LWF, the following provisions taken from the policy on subsidies for the Twelfth Assembly will apply:
- unless a specific arrangement is arrived at with your subsidized delegate, travel will be organized by the Assembly Office.
- accommodation will be arranged by the Assembly Office. Subsidized delegates will be given twin room accommodation at the Safari Court Hotel or Safari Hotel.
Costs NOT eligible for subsidy:
- Registration fee of 120 EUR
- Travel related costs: visa fees, internal transportation costs in home country, travel taxes
- Personal accommodation-related costs: telephone, room service, laundry, mini-bar or other personal charges.
Settlement of any Assembly-related matter can be made through one of the following bank accounts:
Rue des Noirettes 35
Case Postale 2600
CH-1211 Geneva 2
USD Global account: 240-327070.61W IBAN: CH13 0024 0240 3270 7061 W
EUR Global account: 240-327070.60Z IBAN: CH13 0024 0240 3270 7060 Z
UBS Deutschland AG
D- 60020 Frankfurt a. Main
EUR account: 2057091015 IBAN: DE21 5022 0085 2057 0910 15
The third option being payment through our website.
In any case, please ensure you email our accountant: Veronique.email@example.com with the details of your transactions. She will need the reason for the transfer (Assembly fee, registration fee, etc. with names, if available).